Lunchtime is one of our favourite times of day whether it’s at work, school or at home. Here are some of our go-to vegan recipes that you can meal-prep before and some that are freshly made for a tasty dish that won’t disappoint!
- Smashed Chickpea Sandwich: sandwiches are a staple and what everyone thinks of when you say lunch. This sandwich is an amazing substitute if you’re looking for a creamy and savoury sandwich to fill you up. Smashed chickpeas, your fav veggies and add some spice for the perfect mixture you’ll want to eat every week. (https://vanillaandbean.com/smashed-chickpea-salad-sandwich/)
- Split Pea Stuffed Shells: this recipe has a beautiful presentation and is a delicious twist on the regular spaghetti pasta options. With extra protein, this pasta dish is sure to have everyone at your work wanting the recipe and it makes a perfect weekend lunch recipe. (https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/healthy/g807/vegan-recipes/?slide=10)
- Crispy Tofu Bowl: tofu is especially delicious when it’s crispy. In this bowl, the tofu, cashews and red chilli sauce create the perfect balance for a meal sure to impress any person’s taste buds whether they’re vegan or not. (https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/healthy/g807/vegan-recipes/?slide=15)
- Peanut Edamame and Noodle Salad: for a lighter option, try this Asian inspired salad during hot weather, as a lunchtime recipe, or make the full recipe for your next barbeque outing. (https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/healthy/g807/vegan-recipes/?slide=22)
- Bulgur Pilaf with Garbanzo beans and Dried Apricots: this salad is a delicious mix of sweet and savoury you’ll love making for your lunchtime prep at the beginning of the week, for work potlucks or even adding this as a side to dinner if you have leftovers. The mix of carb, protein and fruit make this meal an easy and filling Middle Eastern flavoured dish you’ll won’t want to share! (https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/healthy/g807/vegan-recipes/?slide=31)
We hope you enjoy any of these lunchtime recipes you tried above! Please tag us @featherfoxboutique in your creations and let us know your favourite plant-based recipe.